BSc (Hons), Dip TP, Dip TP, MRTPI, FRSA
David is a Chartered Town Planner with over 40 years experience in planning in the public and private sectors. He has worked in local authorities in Hertfordshire and Wiltshire and established DLA Town Planning Ltd in 1989. He has extensive experience across all aspects of planning work and a proven track record of delivery of major projects, including:
- the delivery of major sites around the country via the development plan process and the submission of planning applications, including sites within open countryside;
- the submission of the planning application for Tesco Stores Ltd world training academy in the Green Belt;
- the redevelopment for residential purposes of a NHS Partnership Trust site;
- applications for retail institutional landowners; and
- an application for a 4 star Hilton Hotel and conference centre in the Green Belt.
David and the practice will always negotiate pre and post submission on any scheme. On many occasions David has acted as an expert witness at public inquiries and he is also a board member of Birnbeck Housing Association.
Meet the Team
How can DLA help you through your planning processes?
A consultation with you can be easily arranged enabling us to outline the possibilities available to you and your project team.